Online Marketing & Project Management
Our mission is to change how people relate to culture. Forty years ago very few people sported on a regular basis. Today, many people dedicate several hours a week to sports. Inspired by the changes in the sports sector, we would like to bring a similar change to the culture sector. Our goal is to encourage people that love culture to engage on cultural activities on a weekly basis. For example, we want to encourage people that love cinema to go to the movies every week.
We work with several museums, theaters, film houses, castles, libraries, festivals, etc. Some of the cultural organisations we work with include, NEMO Science Museum, Stadsschouwburg Utrecht, Film Theater Hilversum, Loevestein Castle, Bibliotheek Utrecht, Le Guess Who festival, etc.
We are looking for an art & culture aficionado interested in an internship focused on project manager and online marketing.
What can you learn:
We encourage you to obtain the following Google certificates:
* AdWords Fundamentals
* Search Advertising
* Google Analytics individual qualification
You will learn some of the most advanced project management and communication tools, including:
* Learn how to plan your week using Asana
* Learn how to communicate transparently using Slack
At INTK you will be slowly responsible for all parts of the business. This includes:
* Online marketer: you will start by doing adWords campaigns for those cultural organisations, at a later stage you can grow into doing Display and FaceBook campaigns or any other marketing tasks that the cultural organisation requests.
* Account manger: you will have regular meetings with cultural organisations that work with us;
* Entrepreneur: you contact cultural organisations and encouraging them to work with us.
* Passionated about art and culture
* Proficient in Dutch (if you speak any other language that Dutch and English make that clear as it is a big bonus)
* Interested in online marketing and digital technologies
* Ideally you are studying at a Master level;
What we offer:
* Work with a young international team;
* Offices at the centre of Utrecht;
* Period: ideally 6 months (less might also be possible)
* Hours a week: ideally 36 hours/week (less might also be possible)
* Startdate: as soon as possible